The next beta event starts July 31st and runs till August 3rd. The start/end time of this event is the same as with the previous one:
- Starting time: 17th of July (noon PST, 8 PM BST, 9 PM CEST)
- Ending time: 20th of July (July 19th 11.59 PM PST, July 20th 8 AM BST/9 AM CEST)
This time, the goal is reaching level 30 (something which I unfortunately won’t have time for), more Abyss, and testing of new character voices and voice overs. You can get a short sneak peak into the new character voices here. Here’s an overview from the official post:
- New Sound files have been added
- NPCs should now have a greet and farewell voice
- Cutscenes will now have voice
- Race Prologues are now available when you create a new character for Elyos and Asmodian
- Tutorial videos are now available in game via the help menu
- Player voices are now available at character creation
- System voices are now available
- New NPC Dialogue/Quest text for Theobomos and Brusthonin
- Various Localization fixes
- Broken HTMLs have been fixed
- Various grammatical errors have been fixed
- Various Glossary term fixed
- 2 New servers added for each territory
If you still don’t have your beta key, it’s probably too late to get into this one, but there’s one more beta weekend scheduled for August 14 – August 17 so don’t forget to preorder Aion if you want in!
Hungry for more info? Learn more about Aion with these professionally written guides. Kinah making, fast leveling, crafting guides and class-specific strategy guides included, and much more!
Take your character to the next level now and save 73%! More...